EssayJedi has several unique features:
- you pay only AFTER you get the work done
- you can choose the writer
- you can communicate with your writer during the process of writing
I feature this website because of the quality you can get there. There are no hidden fees and I`m totally satisfied with the writer I`ve found there. The point is that the quality you get on essayjedi.com depends on what writer you`ve chosen + how well you`ve explained the task + how well you’ve provided a writer with all necessary information during the work. And the best part is that you can decline the work and not pay if you are not satisfied with the writer.
Hide this box
The Five paragraph essay
Essays are literary or fictional compositions that express a specific concept, idea, claims, and back it up with statements that support them. They follow a rational structure, that include an introduction where the write makes the claim, a body to prove the claim and a concluding part where the writer summarize the claims and the support to them.
Teachers on English and Literature make use of essays on regularly, but they can also be tool employed typically in Math and science class as well as in social sciences.
Needless to say, essays play a major role during the application procedures in college and universities as well. In other words, no one can avoid essay writing, so long as you are in school!
Thankfully, one can learn to create an excellent essay if you're able to adhere to the standard structure and compose in a distinct and organized way.
- The Introduction -This is the 1st paragraph in an essay that must achieve a number of specific goals.
- Catch the interest of readers - It is a good strategy to begin your essay using an interesting declaration, to be able to catch the reader's attention.. Avoid commencing by throwing a boring line. It should motivate the readers to keep on reading.
- Introduce the topic - The next handful of statements must illustrate your initial statement, and get the reader ready for the thesis statement.
- Make a claim or convey your judgment in a form of a thesis sentence . The thesis sentence must present your particular declaration and express your point of view clearly.
- The Body - The essay body may include 3 paragraphs; every one of them should be restricted to a single main idea that facilitates the thesis of your essay. You need to point out your idea, and then support it with 2 or 3 sentences of examples of evidences.
Incorporate some more supporting statements with additional proof, and then make use of transitional words to lead the readers to the following paragraphs. Some example of transition words are moreover, on the whole, as a result, simply put, furthermore, in fact, similarly, for this reason, by comparison, surely, yet, likewise, it follows that, naturally and surely,
- The fifth paragraph has to be your conclusion. The conclusion summarizes the main points and re-asserts the main claim of the essay. It must explain Your primary ideas, but must not replicate the specific examples. As soon as you finish the initial draft of the essay, it is a good idea to re-visit the statement of your thesis that you stated in your initial paragraph. Examine your essay to ascertain if it flows the ideas well.
You will probably find that the paragraphs that you use to support your main thesis are strong; however they don't deal with the exact emphasis of the thesis. Just re-write the thesis statement to match your body with the summary. Using this method, you can be sure that every word in your essay facilitates, attests, or shows the thesis.